Town and Country Garden Club

Site Updated: Febuary 16, 2014


Do Your Part - Express Your Views

Those wishing to express opinions on legislation should do so as individual citizens and not as members of  Town and Country GC.  Write a letter using your own stationery. Explain in your own words why you are for or against the legislation.  Include your address and identify the legislation by its popular name or bill number.  A telephone call or email is also a good option.

The Honorable Barack Obama 

The White House 115 

Washington, D.C.  20500 

Phone 202-456-1414 

Governor Scott Walker

East – State Capitol

Madison, WI  53702

Phone: 608-266-1212

Fax:  608-266-3970

U.S. House of Representatives

F. Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr.  

U.S. House of Representatives

Suite 2444 Rayburn HOB 

Washington, D.C.  20515-4905 

Phone: 202 -225-5101 

Toll Free: 800-242-1119 

Fax: 202-225-3190

Tom Petri

U.S. House of Representatives

Suite 2462 Rayburn HOB

Washington, D.C.  20515-4905

Phone: 202-225-2476 

Toll Free: 800-242-4883

Fax: 202-225-2356


Tammy Baldwin

U.S. Senate

717 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C.  20510

Phone: 202-224-5653

Fax: 202-224-9787

Ron Johnson

U.S. Senate

386 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C.  20510

Phone: 202-224-5323

Fax: 202-224-2725

"Think globally. Act locally!"